Friday, April 9, 2010

Garden Film - April Edition

Things are really starting to pick up around here and I figured to do a monthly tour around the garden to see how things progress through the season. Filming never does work out properly, does it? First, the camera only had 35 seconds of film, then the batteries died and then, when I finally thought I had it all completed, I just played it back and realized I must have had Thomas on the brain. Thomas sent me the bok choy seeds and they're doing great! But I also said multiple times that Thomas had sent me the Cherokee purple and black cherry seeds, but he didn't. Dan did.

I'm so sorry, Dan. I didn't mean to slight you. Your seeds have grown into plants that are outpacing everything around them. They're magnificent and I'm truly grateful that you were kind enough to share.

Here's the film. Try not to judge me too harshly.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video update. I love it! I wonder if your puny blueberry needs a bigger pot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video! It was nice to see how everything is growing at once. Your lettuce box look so pretty with their alternating colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! Everything looks so good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's alright :-) I have a hard time keeping everything straight too.

    You have a huge lot! Everything looks to be growing very well down south. Certainly light years ahead of most of my crops. Glade the cherokee purples are growing so well. You are the first of quite a few people to grow them, hopefully they grow this good for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The garden beds with the tiering look beautiful and I think the lettuce bed in particular is very appealing to look at. Bet they will taste good too! Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I love it when everyone shares a tour of the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The video tour was great. Thanks for letting us all see how the garden, and the kids, are growing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! your garden is really shaping up. The different colored lettuce in the 2 boxes look really pretty, and I envy your potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I love it! I'm glad that everything is growing well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so much space! Jealous! Garden looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice sized garden. I actually thought you had a rooster till you zoomed in on your kids. Cute kids.

    ReplyDelete