Thursday, December 9, 2010

"You're the BEST Mommy." Darn right I am.

I'm just loving that we have to change the clocks in the winter.

It's pitch dark by 6:00 PM here and the kids think I'm the best mommy in the world and that they're getting away with something when I usher them to bed at 7:15 PM.

I don't plan on disabusing them of their opinions any time soon. ;)

But, spring's really going to stink.

Oh, can you believe seed catalogs are here already!? By this time last year I had already put in and received all of my ordered seeds. I'm falling behind this year. Better get on it!

2 comments:

  1. CERTAINLY didn't mind it when the girl just asked at 6:38 PM to go to bed, and she actually went!

    Someone's looking out for me tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I do the SAME thing LOL! At 6:45 I start giving them the "bedtime warning" hahaha!

    ReplyDelete